Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fantasy Debate - Obama vs Miss South Carolina

A fantasy debate I'd like to see is Obama vs Miss South Carolina, Lauren Caitlin, because they seem so evenly matched with their off-the-cuff answers. Terry Moran of ABC is asking the questions:


MORAN: Mr Obama, if you had to do it over again, knowing what you know now, would you support the surge?


OBAMA: No, because, I -- I -- I -- eh -- I -- Keep in mind that -- that --


MORAN: You wouldn't?


OBAMA: Uh, eh, um, well -- These kinds of hypotheticals are very difficult. You know, hindsight is 20/20. But I think that w-what I am absolutely convinced of is that, uh, at that time, we had to change the political debate because the view of the, uh (pause), Bush administration at that time was one that I disagreed with.


MORAN: "Lauren, same question..."


CAITLIN: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the U.S., umh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us."

No comments: